Monday, April 17, 2006

Blog Sense

Today's weather is really hot. Just like our workshop on blogging which begins early this morning at Microsoft's headquarters at 6750 Ayala Avenue. After making several wrong turns and passing through several labyrinths and underpasses in Ayala we finally made it to the 16th floor were Microsoft's office is located. We saw the familiar warm smile of Janet and that erased all our anxiousness of what's in store for today with our summer workshop. The main topic for this three day workshop is all about blogging. The style that I'm going to use is "Breathe" Because that's exactly what I need to do in this class. "Breathe all I can" cuz, Janet is at my back hounding like a hot momma making sure that everybody will get it right!!! We'll good luck everybody. I'm glad to see new faces at last. That means there were new schools who have joined this exclusive circle of Cyberfair Philippines 2006 winners. I view this workshop as a gift for us from Janet for us teachers for doing our jobs well. And just like in the previous workshops that we had in the past. I'm sure we will learn a lot so that we can share it to our students when we get back to our classrooms in June.

No comments: