Sunday, March 21, 2010

Vint's Kindergarten graduation



My son Vint made it through Kindergarten. Last March 19, 2010 he received his Certificate in Kinder at Immaculate Mother School. He amazingly got all the academic awards. Best in Reading, Best in Math, Best in Language, Best in Filipino, Best in Christian Living and Best in Spelling. Every year I get to attend graduation ceremonies of my own students and it always makes me emotional. But if it's your own son, you get even more teary eyed, you just can't explain the happiness of seeing your own son going up the stage and delivering the graduation speech. I's just Kindergarten, what more if it's high school or college. Well good luck Vint you'll go places especially if you become an astronaut.

Here are the highlights of the graduation ceremony.








No comments: