Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Claret MTV

Our school principal and assistant principal asked me to come up with a presentation for our Orientation day with parents. The theme is that what are the Claretians doing in and out of the campus. This is what I came up with. It was presented during the past four consecutive Saturdays. On the first Saturday, I just came-up with a 5 minute presentation for the Freshmen, then I came up with a 7 minute presentation on the second Saturday and on the last and final day I ended up with a 16 minute presentation. During the weekdays I kept on digging up more photos and video clips that I have taken this last school year. So actually you can say that this whole video took 1 year to finish it. When it was done well I guess the best payment that i got was when a parent went to the microphone during the open forum and thank the teachers for a very entertaining presentation.
Well it took me one year to finish this so why not watch the entire 16 minutes and tell me what you think about the video.

Here's the full screen (highly recommended):







Watch the Video

Here's the mini screen:






2 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Rox,

This is definitely a job well done. Great!

Macross Kitty said...

Hey Rox, that is such an awesome video! I enjoyed watching from beginning to end!